Corus, Kin, Cineplex awarded at Digi Awards
News November 11, 2016
The media companies were among the winners at the show, which was hosted in Toronto.
Read the full article here: http://mediaincanada.com/2016/11/11/corus-kin-cineplex-awarded-at-digi-awards/
Corus Entertainment and Kin Canada were among the big winners at last night’s 2016 Digi Awards.
The award show capped off the two-day 2016 nextMedia conference, and awarded the best in digital content, personalities and agencies.
Corus Entertainment’s Home to Win won the award for best interactive content – non-fiction for its digital strategy, which was produced with Stitch Media and Architect Films.
The media co also won for best multichannel communication for its “Unstoppable Women” campaign for Motrin, which was produced with Kin Canada.
Taking the award for best branded content was Cineplex for its “Lily & the Snowman” campaign produced by Zulu Alpha Kilo.
Vice Canada also took an award, winning best digital series non-fiction for its “Vice Canada Reports.”
The award of excellence went to media personality Marilyn Denis, who had the award presented to her by her son, Adam Wylde. Sid Lee was named agency of the year, while company of the year went to Diply. Social media personality of the year went to Piques and digital media startup of the year was Sulon Technologies.
You Might Also Like:
- Realscreen’s Global 100 for 2016
- ole presents PLAYLIST LIVE: CANADA’S 150TH
- NEW PLAYERS, NEW GOALS, SAME GAME: HOCKEY WIVES RETURNS APRIL 19 AT 10 P.M. ET/PT ON W NETWORK
- CBC’s CANADA: THE STORY OF US BRINGS A NATION’S HISTORY TO LIFE STARTING MARCH 26
- Bristow hires Newroad Media founder
- Bristow Global Media ups Marlo Miazga
- Bristow appoints Newroad alum
- Bristow Global Media Appoints Founder and Former President of Newroad Media, Marlo Miazga, as Vice-President of Content
- Bristow Global Media Announces Top Talent for its Board of Advisors and Adds a New Member to the Team
- Bristow Global Media Appoints Megan Sanchez-Warner as Executive Producer as Part of U.S. Expansion Plan