Julie Bristow named to Toronto Life’s list of Toronto’s 50 most influential people
Excerpted from the Toronto Life Press Release:
On Thursday November 7th, more than 415 of the city’s most powerful people celebrated the launch of THE 50 MOST INFLUENTIAL TORONTONIANS, as chosen by Toronto Life, the city’s most influential media brand. This annual ranking of Toronto’s definitive power list is featured in the December issue of Toronto Life.
“Our 50 Most Influential list is a compilation of who we believe has shaped public opinion,” said David Hamilton, publisher of Toronto Life. “This year’s celebration was a smashing success, gathering some of the most impactful individuals in Toronto in one room.”
Honoured guests included eTalk and The Social host Lainey Lui, president and vice chancellor of Ryerson University Sheldon Levy, president and CEO of the Toronto Community Foundation Rahul Bhardwaj, media personality and Liberal candidate Chrystia Freeland, TTC CEO Andy Byford, president and CEO of Waterfront Toronto John Campbell, president and CEO of Bristow Global Media Julie Bristow, Toronto Star investigative reporter Kevin Donovan, Metrolinx chair Robert Prichard and CEO of Porter Airlines Robert Deluce.
You Might Also Like:
- BRISTOW GLOBAL MEDIA’S KIDS’ SERIES IT’S MY PARTY GREENLIT BY TVO
- ole presents PLAYLIST LIVE: CANADA’S 150TH
- CBC’s CANADA: THE STORY OF US BRINGS A NATION’S HISTORY TO LIFE STARTING MARCH 26
- Bristow Global Media Appoints Founder and Former President of Newroad Media, Marlo Miazga, as Vice-President of Content
- Bristow Global Media Announces Top Talent for its Board of Advisors and Adds a New Member to the Team
- IT’S A HAT TRICK FOR THE HOCKEY WIVES!
- BRISTOW GLOBAL MEDIA ANNOUNCES PRODUCTION OF CANADA: THE STORY OF US
- Kin Community Signs W Network Stars to Join Kin Canada’s Talent Roster
- Bristow Global Media And Fresh One Productions Announce Greenlight for the First Original Series Under their Strategic Partnership Pressure Cooker for Corus Entertainment’s W Network
- Bristow Global Media to Produce NHL Revealed: A Season Like No Other